Thursday 24 September 2015

September Glitterati

The This months glitterati as extra special for me this was the one year anniversary of me joining the glitterati and I was rewarded with a lovely glitterati pin and crown & glory compact mirror.


The main glitterati had a lovely theme obvious as soon as I opened and saw the cute little butterfly confetti. The theme of the month was butterflies and flowers.



The box was brimming once again with beautiful hair pieces. My favourite of the month are the amazing butterfly clips.


I also fell in love with the deep red roses head band to go with the black and white version I already possess from crown & glory.



Also life this purple flower crown the problem is I don't think I own anything which will go with it. Now I have an excuse to buy a new dress. 😆



Last but not least are these cute little leaf bobby pins I think they are amazing I love the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment