Thursday 2 April 2015

Brighton


I went to Brighton for the first time since I was really small the other week with my family as my father was over from Australia.

We went to a little cafe on the beach called the bucket and spade I have to say the food was delious I had a  gourmet  burger with chips and it was so filling I couldn't finish it. 

We then took a walk along the beach it was a lovely sunny day but a little windy not bad for a early spring day. 
Shame it wasn't warmer the sea looked amazing but to cold for a swim.


After our stroll we had to go to choccywoccydoodah no trip to Brighton is complete with out it even though it was a little off the beaten track down a small side street.
I must have been the only person in the shop not drooling with the huge amount of chocolate that looked fantastic but as a unfortunate person whom is lacose intolerant I could taste all there loveliness but I can say every other member of my family thought there chocolate was wonderful. I did appreciate the wonderful decoration of their chocolate my fravourite was the fig cake in the window they looked so realistic it was amazing.
 
We had a great little trip to Brighton but there is so much to see unfortunately we run out of time and had to come home. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww I miss brighton. I must pop there over the Summer I think. Look like you had a lovely trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa I couldn't find choccywoccydoda when we went- so jealous!

    ReplyDelete