Friday 17 July 2015

July glitterati in boxing


I'm  Sorry haven't written a post for a little while now I have just started my new job woohoo! It amazing I'm not working as a receptionist for the mental health team and so far I am loving my new job.


A couple of weeks ago pretty much on my first day of my new job I received this months glitterati from crown and glory. This months theme took me a while to figure out it, at first I thought it might be food inspired as it has little hot dog on the sticker but nope that wasn't it and I was confused by the star confetti, I thought what's did hot dogs and stars have to do with each other.



I was still a little confused about the theme but the accessories did not confuse or disappoint me I loved them.


the lovely striped head scarf was the first thing that caught my attention I just adore the colour.



The doughnut hair slide it looked so delicious I can't wait to wear it. 



A Minnie Mouse hair clips not Mickey Mouse where so cute.



And my favourite from this box was the stars hair clip it looks so amazing on and goes well with just about anything.


It was now I figured the theme when I picked up the fabulous large bow hair band I could fully see the crepe paper in it red, white and blue and it clicked it was America/ 4th of July theme I felt like a idiot that it too me so long to figure out but I might have been a little distracted by all the pretty hair accessories.


Hopefully I will get my next post up quicker and I will try to make my past as regular as possible.

2 comments:

  1. That donut hair piece is to DIE for! Excited to see how you style it! And how cute is the packaging? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wee star clips!

    http://somethinginthewayshemoves.me

    ReplyDelete