Friday 7 August 2015

August glitterati unboxing


This months glitterati was a collaboration with sugar and vice and the theme was obvious from the second I opened the box and saw the cute little Unicom sticker.


With this month there was a print which is so cute it on my side board on full display.

The second I opened completely all  I saw was a lot of glitter.


I love the rainbow glitter hair clip I can't wait to find a excuse to wear it.

I also love the the love Bobby pins which I know will go great with the nautical booby pins from the previous glitterati.

I am also in love with this unicorn wing hair slide which is very pretty I love how it shimmers in the light. 

I like the sugar and vice unicorn hair band but I know I won't get a chance to wear it as it has already been borrowed by sister and for some reason I do think it's going to be returned.

I am unsure about the unicorn hair extensions as I have never used before and it going to be a challenge to see how I am going to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment