Friday 7 August 2015

High light from style xl

Here are a few of the top high lights from style XL other than meeting a bunch of the most fabulous women I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

The best thing I enjoyed the most and took quite a bit from was the body positive work shop which was held on the second day of Style XL and was hosted by daisy from I will not wrap myself up in smocks and apologies blog it was very informative and thought provoking.

My fravourite outfit from the catwalk was this lovely bikini from chubby cartwheels, an American brand which sent a few items from there new collection and just love how quirky the bikini is.


I also fell in love with this dress from A Rose like this design which was her first collection of clothes she has deigned and she has done a fantastic job they look wonderful. I love how she has used different patterns and put them together and yet they look great. 




I also loved her see through kaftan dress which would be great to wear on holiday with a cute bikini or swimsuit. 



I also liked this dress from clairebella's closet which was a sneak peak of one of her own designs, the material looks lovely and I love the colour.


I also loved watching the model XL pageant during the evening my favourite category was when they had to make and outfit from either recycled materials or charity shop finds  and it had represent them as a person as well. They where all fantastic but then two that stood out to me was from Sarah and Sian (the winner of the pageant) who made dresses from paper and shopping bags yet they both looks amazing in them and did such a fabulous job.



No comments:

Post a Comment