Wednesday 3 September 2014

Welcome

Hello All!


This my first time righting a blog, How about I start with a little introduction I am Tammy-Michelle a receptionist from Loughton. I am little weird my current interest is my hair loving my new blonde hair colour and started this blog to show off my love for my hair and my hair accessories. I also love fashion I would say my sense of fashion as eclectic but I do love vintage style dresses. 

Today I was feeling like a flower princess with poppies !

Dress was from New Look 
Headband from Crown and Glory
Bracelets are Bad Pollyanna and  S.O.P.H.I.E Charity bands 

I love this dress I  bought it a couple of years ago and just love I have worn it many time but goes wonderfully with my new grown and glory headband. I am a huge fan of the of S.O.P.H.I.E foundation which was set up by Sylvia Lancaster after the the murder of her daughter Sophie. Her aim is to stamp out prejudice, hatred and intolerance towards people of alternative subcultures. The band Bad Pollyanna are not only a amazing band but are also have teamed up with the S.O.P.H.I.E foundation to released a charity song called invincible Girl in Sophie's honour.

My hair I tired to do a princess roll kind of look on either side of the headband which is probably why i went around saying I was a flower princess all day lol, I think the princess roll made it look more interesting then when I had just the headband without the rolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment