Thursday 28 May 2015

Curvy con

Haven't posted anything for a while so sorry been really busy with work and stuff just haven't had much free time time but I managed to get a weekend off finally and I was able to go to the first ever curvy convention in London.



I had such a great time was with my sister april of Vampira246 and my friend Jodie who is the creator of be a goddess blog.while at curvy con we got to meet some lovely people including the amazing people behind Nicky rockets tshirts and few of the lovely bloggers I have been following but had yet to meet including the wonderful debz from not so secret diary of a wannabe princess and the amazing betty from pamper and curves.


My friend Jodie was the guest bloggers for voodoo vixen and she looked amazing in the Katnis dress and matching cardigan so jealous of her as I am a huge fan of voodoo vixen dresses.
Get this dress here 

There was a wonderful catwalk show going on all day and I have to show a few of my favourites from the day first being the dress I want/need to get from voodoo vixen, I just love the tropical print and it has a stretch back which different from other voodoo vixens I have seen great for those like my deal sister and friend whom have ample breast and find difficult to find outfits that fit without squishing there bosoms.

Get this dress here

I also love this dress from simply be the colour is amazing and I had to go over to there stall and feels lovely and soft it lucky they didn't have my size as I would have spent the last of my money on it. I love the glitter band that gives a little definition.
Get this dress here

another popular brand that had a catwalk was ASOS curve who where show casing their summer collection for this year and I fell in love with these bikinis  I cant choose which one I prefer the white or the coral but either way the girls looked stunning in them.


get them from here 

Figure 8 catwalk was hosted by Lisa Riley to promote her new exclusive collection coming out later in the year she looked great in the dresses she wore on the cat walk but my favourite dress from was this lovely blue dress I liked the cut out shoulders and glitter effect I see myself wearing it for an evening out somewhere special.

Get this dress here 

There was also the big day show casing a few of their wedding dresses which they all looked so amazing it.This one was my favourite by a small amount mostly because it had this lovely shimmering effect on the bottom that reminds me of clouds it looked stunning on her. 
check them out here

The last cat walk show I saw was for Nicky rockets t shirts and its hard to choose my favourite as I naughtily bought my favourite from their collection them on they day and I have say it's a very comfortable t shirt and the kitty is so cute!
Get the t shirt here

If I had to choose another Nicky rockets t shirt from the catwalk it would be the invasion of the killer curves and the only reason I didn't get at curvy con was because they sold out of my size :(.

Get t shirt here 

It was a wonderful day a curvy con meets some interesting people and getting see beautiful clothing the organisers did a great job especially at it was their first convention and I would like to give them a great big thank you.

Here are some more highlights from the day 




4 comments:

  1. curvy con looked fab so sad I missed it but glad you had a lovely time. I need that green voodoo vixen dress <3 x

    Miss Kitty Kaos (Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely dress I just adore voodoo vixen dresses e

      Delete
  2. You need to get that tiki dress!!

    ReplyDelete