Tuesday 16 June 2015

Mid month lust list

My mid month lust list

First and foremost is still the lovely tropical print dress from voodoo vixen which I have loved since curvey convention.



It can be found  here


The second is this colourful number from yours clothing, it's my favourite colour and I love the lace detail on the sides.



It can be found here


I also fell in love with this gypsy style dress from ASOS curve, even though it's not my usual style I really have come to like it and I am a great lover of lace Trim it really makes the dress stand out for me.



can be found  here


I saw that lady voluptuous has started to sell skirts not just dresses and I have to have the pink rose pattern as I don't own a skirt. I Like the rose pattern nice bold print yet I feel will go with just about any of my tops.




can be found here

Day 16 of blog everyday in june challange

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what amazing finds - that Voodoo Vixen dress has set off heart palpitations! :)

    blog.fashionlovesphotos.com

    ReplyDelete