Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer essentials

My first summer essential is sun cream as I am fair skinned I burn really easy so sun cream is a must or else I'll look like a cooked lobster.


The second essential is sun glasses is to protect my eyes plus they look great on.


The third essential for the summer is a swimming costume either for at the beach or the local pool to cool down swimwear is a summer must have.

Me in swimming costume when I was in Egypt.

Another summer must have is a pair of sandals for those hot sunny days.
A pair of sandal where given to me as a present so don't know where she bought them from but they are extremely comfortable.







2 comments:

  1. ^_^ u needed a better swimsuit picture lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know april we will have to swimming again soon to take some better pics

      Delete