Wednesday 3 June 2015

My haul

The other day I recieve all my bits I bought online on the same day which rarely happens even more shocking was the postman actually deliver my stuff and didn't have work to the sorting office woohoo.


I received my monthly crown and glory glitterati which is full with the most wonderful hair pieces and each month has a theme, this months theme was tropical in the package was a orchid fascinator, a humming bird fascinator, a cocktail umbrella fascinator, fruit segment Alice band and some colourful flower Bobby pins. I loved this theme it's great for the summer when I wear more colour clothes and like to do more with my hair.



My second package was from corset story where I got deal in their sale section I firstly bought a beautiful black satin under bust corset for my sister and I bought myself the lovely black with white umbrellas banned apparel cardigan to go with my other banned apparel bits I been buying since I found out they did larger sizes at London edge.



My last package was from the amazing Sarah who bought a corset and it didn't fit her so she swapped it with me and I have to say I love it, it's amazing and I love you for swapping with me.


1 comment:

  1. Wow that floral corset looks incredible on you, I love the buckles on it!

    ReplyDelete