Saturday 27 June 2015

Goals

This post is about my goals for the next six months.

My first goal is to get a new job as I have recently been made redundant from my previous work place, fingers crossed should happen soon already had one interview.

My second goal is to blog more other than the June challenge I have been quite sporadic with my post so I am aiming to try to blog at least once a week.

My third goal is to be more social with other out side my circle of friends as I can be quite antisocial at times and want to start getting out there and meeting new people.

My last goal for the next six months is to be more body positive and try out different clothing styles as I tend to stick to what I know works for me and want shake it up a bit, maybe even try on/wear a bikini which I have never done before.


Wish me good luck with these I think I might need it :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got some good goals there. :) Good luck in finding a new job. I'm in the same position as you and I'm thinking about developing my company more and take the jump and go full time with it. :) I love your positivity and yes, go for it when it comes to wearing a bikini!! It's not going to kill you. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete