Wednesday 10 June 2015

OOTD

My outfit of the day is this lovely  which made me feel like a fairy princess which I worn to my friends birthday get together


It's a a lovely pink dress from Samya which was one of my birthday present and I love the flower  pattern and it has a lovely cut really comfortable and material is nice and don't and has a good quality feel to it.

The pink legging from yours clothing I own like six different pairs and they are quite generous in the size I actually have to go down a size when buying your leggings so they fit ☺️.
My shoes are iron fist which I got from sports direct surprise surprise I love the unicorn bunny pattern and they are really comfortable and pretty true to size my fravorite pair of shoes I own.

And it's all topped off with my crown and glory butterfly and flower garland crown which made feel like a princess the most I love the colour and I huge fan of crown and glory hair accessories.
 Sorry it's such a rushed post currently getting ready for psycho ward I'll post about it later.





No comments:

Post a Comment