Tuesday 2 June 2015

OOTD

My outfit of the day was the marvellous Marita dress from Voodoo vixen I bought this dress for my aunts hen do a little while ago after falling in love it at London Edge. I haven't worn since I dyed my hair as wasn't sure my new hair colour wouldn't clash with the colour of the dress but after trying it on I think the two colours look pretty together.

Get the dress here 

I think the pattern is so cute I love the little martini glassesand the button combined with the panel on the waist that draw people attention to the waist gives a slimming and hour glass figure look causing  my boobs look fuller. in all a very flattering dress and the material is lovely slightly lighter then my other voodoo vixen dress but keeps the obvious high quality feel to it.


P.s thank to April for taking the photo for me 

Day two of my June blog challenge




2 comments:

  1. I recognise that frock! Defo made its way to the right person.... Looking fab lady! x

    ReplyDelete