Saturday 20 June 2015

Ootd

My outfit fit of the day was this lovely ASOS curve dress which I got from the London clothes swap back in may, where I instantly fell in love with it.

I was out with my friends at a local pub for a few drinks to celebrate my friends birthday and thought that this dress would be a excellent to wear for the event as it a really good smart casual look to it.


I top with a lovely PVC fronted waterfall cardigan from yours clothing and some  pumps from Primark.


Day 20 of blog everyday in June challenge.

4 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I love the floral pattern at the bottom and it looks very comfortable but sexy at the same time! Looks amazing on you :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress reminds me a little of the Scarlett and Jo ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was one when I first saw it but it's doesn't have that nice thick waist band that the scarlet and Jo dresses usually have.

      Delete